The Festus Fajemilo Foundation is committed to providing holistic support to our target beneficiaries in the areas of health, education, livelihood, social and empowerment. We work with professionals towards providing the best of care for those whose lives have been impacted by spina bifida and hydrocephalus. We advocate for primary prevention and policy formulation in favour of affected persons.
You too can take Action! and Join us today in meeting the needs of people living with spina bifida and hydrocephalus in Nigeria, and become an advocate for prevention and favourable policies.
How to join
Download our volunteer form by clicking the button below, complete and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call any of our phone numbers on (+234) 803-4095-714, 802-7855-297, 818-9825-384, or visit our office.
What you can do as a volunteer
- Visit a child in the hospital/at home/ in school
- Become a fund raiser
- Write medical articles on Spina Bifida/Hydrocephalus and related topics
- Provide free professional services (E.g. Eye screening & glasses, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Medical evaluation, Speech Therapy, Event organizing and management etc.)
- Participate in our annual walk/Lecture events
- Give talks at our support group in Lagos and Ile – Ife (Osun State)
- Be a nursery teacher at our support group children corner
- Become a Go Folic ambassador (women only)
- Donate part of your time for administrative work in the office.