It’s good to know that you’re not alone as you deal with challenges of SPINA BIFIDA & HYDROCEPHALUS.
Festus Fajemilo Foundation provides localized support, education and empowerment through coming together of affected people and their families.
The benefits of the support group among others include:
- Sharing of information, ideas, resources and knowledge that leads to common understanding
- Peer support among members
- Eliminating social isolation and unconditional acceptance
- Learning and reinforcing coping skills
- Develop hope for a better compared with others who are doing well
- Therapeutic value
Joins us today! Share & feel loved
Waiting Area behind Family Medicine block
Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja Lagos
@ Every 3RD Saturday of: FEB. APRIL, JUNE, AUGUST & OCT. each year
Time: 10am – 1pm
Neurosurgery Clinic (SOP)
Department of Surgery,
Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile – Ife
@Every 3RD Monday of March, June, September & December of each year.
Time: 9am – 12noon
COUNSELLING & REFERRAL
We offer counselling to individuals with spina bifida and hydrocephalus and their families from all parts of Nigeria. The Foundation has been able to provide this service for hundreds of such families since inception. We also sign post families to appropriate health institutions across the country where treatment could be accessed.