The Festus Fajemilo Foundation is committed to providing holistic support to our members in the areas of health, education, livelihood, social and empowerment. We work with professionals towards providing the best of care for those whose life have been impacted by spina bifida and hydrocephalus. We advocate for primary prevention and policy formulation in favour of affected persons.
Take action and Join us today in meeting the needs of people with spina bifida and hydrocephalus, and advocate for prevention and favourable policies.
How to join
Compete the online volunteer form/ call our Telephone numbers or visit our office.
What you can do as a volunteer
- Visit a child in the hospital/at home/ in school
- Become a fund raiser
- Become a sponsor (A-child surgery/A-child education/Therapy/Mobility appliances/Vocational training/Nutritional item/support group meeting refreshments)
- Write medical articles on the issues
- Provide free professional services (E.g. Eye screening & glasses, therapy, medical evaluation, event organizing etc.)
- Participate in our annual walk events
- Become a Go Folic ambassador (women only)